Search This Blog

The adventures of TwinkleBlossom - Part 2

Link to Chapter 1

The girls go to visit Ms Michelle!! Plus we learn that Sissy Annie Pansy acquires a new fairy name!! TWINKLEBLOSSOM. She is a prissy pink little pansy and so much more! Her name just screams SISSY! She is the epitomy of a sissified and feminized pansy!



Sissy Annie loves her new fairy name! Ms Michelle creates the perfect look for sissy annie pansy! Ms Michelle mentions something about a quest! Very interesting! The girls are excited too!



3 comments:

  1. OMG! Calling her TwinkleBlossom is more humiliating than being called a pansy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new name - TwinkleBlossom So SISSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. TwinkleBlossom is the loveliest name for a sissy!

    ReplyDelete

I reclaim SISSY for myself!!

Annie's Reclaimed SISSY Promise: “I reclaim SISSY as a word of my own. I choose softness without shame, sweetness without apology, cr...