Search This Blog

I reclaim SISSY for myself!!



Annie's Reclaimed SISSY Promise:

“I reclaim SISSY as a word of my own. I choose softness without shame, sweetness without apology, creativity without embarrassment, and femininity on my own terms. I will be kind, confident, imaginative, and true to myself. My SISSYCORE is mine to define.” 🎀🌷✨

🎀 Softness — gentleness without weakness.

🌷 Sweetness — kindness, warmth, and generosity.

✨ Self-expression — enjoying feminine colors, bows, dresses, dolls, and creativity.

🌸 Confidence — being comfortable enjoying what you enjoy.

🦋 Imagination — embracing your SISSYCORE, PANSYCORE, BABYCORE, and FAIRYCORE worlds.

💕 Friendship — celebrating people who appreciate me

🌈 Authenticity — I get to decide what it means to me

.


SISSY ANNIE PANSY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reclaim SISSY for myself!!

Annie's Reclaimed SISSY Promise: “I reclaim SISSY as a word of my own. I choose softness without shame, sweetness without apology, cr...