Search This Blog

A little girl sissy's guide for caring for her dollies

 


"Always take your dolly with you everywhere you go.  She is your best friend."

I always take one of my dollies with me when we go anywhere. The hardest thing is to be fair and take a different one with me each time. I love them all!

                    "Twin with your dolly often so everyone  can see what a darling and precious little girl sissy you are"

I love twinning with my dollies! It makes me feel so charming, sweet and darling.


Sissy Princess Annie


9 comments:

  1. I love how pretty you look and love your dress and tights such a sweet little girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Claire! You are a very sweet girlfriend!

      Delete
  2. I love how passionate you are about your little darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa was good to you! I love that picture of you twinning with your dolly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sweet and adorable in all your pictures Annie! Have you always been this way, or is this the result of extensive training at the Fish Academy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I thunk I have always been sweet and adorable but I did get more training at Fish Academy. That was like going to little girl charm school.

      Delete
  5. I love that you are not afraid to show what a happy little darling you are.

    ReplyDelete

paper (magnetic) dolls for pre-schoolers

Mistress Shari gave me a present of paper dolls. But these are magnetic. Paper dolls get ruined so easily but these are hard plastic and wil...