Search This Blog

Replies to .....Little Girl Sissies

 Link to "little Girl Sissies

I love your pretty ice cream dress! Perfect for an adorable sissy! Sissy's ice cream dress is so darling and cute! I adore her childish poses! OMG! I just love that sissy dress! She looks like a 4 year old child. That dress is so darling.  I love the photos of sissy at the ice cream place! Annie is a very precious little sissy girl, so sweet and cute looking. I just love the dress you chose for her to wear that day.  Did they have sissy cream topping for her Sundae?

I love all my pretty little girl sissy dresses! Mommy says they are very short but that's what little girls my age wear! The didn't have sissy cream topping but Mistress Shari took me to the ladies room to wank me and get me some very fresh sissy cream.


Shari, I am very impressed at what you wrote. Always love and keep your dolly safe! Thank you! I am so glad we connected! Obviously sissy is quickly becoming your obedient little dolly! I love the pics!! I imagine sissy got lots of compliments and was doing many sweet and deep curtsys! Awwww! How pretty!

I do adore being show off and introducing myself with a deep curtsy. I love being Mistress Shari's dolly.
She loves to play with me. When she has other things to do she puts me on the shelf with the other toys.

I am certain you are correct that there are boys who want to be little girls. There are a lot more than you may think! They want to be pretty and wear darling dresses! I would love to know more about sissy's experiences in ballet class with the girls! She probably looked so cute in her tutu! Thanks for sharing those cute pics of prissy sissy annie! Please share her prayers with us. I am glad you like the pretty sissy photos.

I will write a post about when I was taking ballet classes!



1 comment:

  1. Good job sissy! Of course you love being my sissy dolly! You crave to please me. Your every thought and deed must be an act of worship of your Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...