Search This Blog

Little girl sissies

This is Mistress Shari. Sissy Annie is my sissy and dolly.  I’m only now learning about sissies. It’s so wonderful to have a sissy of my own. Sissy Annie is my dolly to dress, play with, and enjoy as I like.

 She is obedient and thirsts to please me. She is much more than deeply submissive. Her pleasure comes from worshiping me as her Goddess. She will be writing prayers of obedience and love to me which she will recite to me. More on that soon. Sissy Annie does not need to think. She is just a dolly who is my pleasure toy.

Once a month there is a new Sissy Magazine. Sissy Annie is the cover sissy. The magazine is labelled   "For ‘Boys who love to be little girls". Of course many boys would prefer to be little girls. Little girls are so precious and adorable. They get all the attention. Did you ever see or hear a little boy being told he is "precious" and/or "adorable"?  LOL! 

Sissy Annie shared with me all about how her mom put her in dresses (and more) when she was 4 or 5 because he was a terror. That, and deep sissification,  transformed him into a little girl sissy.  Her mom enrolled her in baller classes at age 6 with other girls her age. Those girls became her best girlfriends.

One other thing. Sissy Annie's mommy still breast feeds her daily and also feeds her baby food at times. Annie loves being nurtured and her mommy loves caring for an infantile baby, Some times she wears diaper and baby dresses. She even has a playpen and needs her dummy (pacifier) occasionally.

My mom took us out on a shopping trip on Saturday! Sissy Annie was a good little sissy princess!




Sissy Mommy and her little darling!



13 comments:

  1. I love your pretty ice cream dress! Perfect for an adorable sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy's ice cream dress is so darling and cute! I adore her childish poses! Did they have sissy cream topping for her Sundae?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine sissy got lots of compliments and was doing many sweet and deep curtsys! Awwww! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari, I am very impressed at what you wrote. Always love and keep your dolly safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad we connected! I do love my dolly, sissy annie

      Delete
  5. Oh Ms Shari Annie is a very precious little sissy girl, so sweet and cute looking. I just love the dress you chose for to wear that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know more about sissy's experiences in ballet class with the girls! She probably looked so cute in her tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing those cute pics of prissy sissy annie! Please share her prayers with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am certain you are correct that there are boys who want to be little girls. There are a lot more than you may think! They want to be pretty and wear darling dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I just love that sissy dress! She looks like a 4 year old child!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shari - Obviously sissy is quickly becoming your obedient little dolly! I love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photos of you at the ice cream place! That dress is so darling fir a little girl of 4 or 5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty sissy dresses!! Sissy is a darling little princess!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...