Search This Blog

The moment you recognize that you are a sissy forever



I remember when mommy organized the most wonderful 5 year old birthday party for me. First of all, there were 10 girls my age at the party. Some girlfriends I already knew and others the mommy invited that I became friends with.

We played lots of girls party games and just loved chatting and laughing. I got lots of pretty presents. Panties, dresses, jewelry, doll clothes, makeup and more.

The best was when, after I blew out the candles, all the girls told me that I MUST be a sissy forever. I just cried and promised that I would be! 

Some pretty photos from the party. I got to wear my Disney Princess dress!!
That is when mommy gave me my 5 goals (see below) and I read them to the girls






I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. 

My dollies are my best friends. 

My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child

I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. 

My life is all about girly sweetness


Love
Sissy Princess Annie




13 comments:

  1. You have always been a pansy, petal, fairy, flower sissy princess since your birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, you may not have realized that right away! But you always have been a sissy! An obedient little sissy wanker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely Disney Princess dress! How juvenile and infantile! You are a darling and adorable little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy, I had a lovely chat with your mommy. She is so proud of how obedient you are for your Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, you are the prettiest 5-year-old little girl/sissy I have ever seen. I always love your stories and photos. I would have loved to have been a sissy girl like you at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet and darling post! You are a sweet and dainty child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pretty Disney Princess dress.But I'm certain you would love to be dressed in that beautiful pink gown and wearing those sexy heels! Wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't your older sister help sissify you also? I seem to remember that she loved making you the sweetest little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What else could you be other than an obedient and darling sissy? You were born a sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Disney princess dress reinforces how young and childish you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that juvenile princess dress! It's so perfect for a sweet little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect affirmations for a sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once her mommy put her in pretty dresses there was no going back!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...