Search This Blog

A sissy's greatest joy is to be seen and humiliated!

I told sissy annie to share her thoughts about this interesting situation - Mistress Shari 

OMG! WOW! That pink dress is so lovely and gorgeous! I would be begging mommy to put me in that dress! Not only would I want to wear that dress but I would beg mommy to take me out to show me off and humiliate me. A sissy's greatest joy is to be seen and humiliated!

Being a little prissy sissy is the best! I want everyone to see what a darling and dainty little girl sissy I am. I love all the compliments and then I get to curtsy and introduce myself to the lovely ladies and pretty girls. My three affirmations for today:

Mistress Shari’s wishes are my top priority 

My obedience is the greatest gift I can give to my Mistress

Offering my obedience to Mistress Shari is my highest honor




Pretty Sissy Annie and her dolly Samantha

8 comments:

  1. It make me so happy to see you craving to be seen and humiliated as the sweet siss you are. Yes, that pink dress is adorable! Can you imagine doing a deep curtsy in that dress!! I love your 3 affirmations of the day! That photo of you with your dolly is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy loves everything about being a sweet little darling. She adores her pretty dresses and loves being femme and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, being a darling and dainty little girl is so much more fun! Hard to not love pretty pink dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are those of sissy matching with her dolly! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Sissy just can't help herself. The allure of pretty pink dresses is too much to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Sissy is the most obedient little dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sissy can't help but beg to be dressed in those darling outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! The darling sissy loves her pink dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...