Search This Blog

Katie Ribbons - Dolly #2

Katie Ribbons Dolly #1

I love you Katie Ribbons. You are right that I adore being your sissy baby! I would be so excited for you to dress me that way. But I would love you to put me in the flounciest, sissiest baby dress! I would be embarrassed and humiliated but that does not matter!!


You were so kind to feed me a baby bottle of warm milk and then take me to the ladies room, put me on the baby changing table and put a clean nappy (and baby powder and cream) on me! I felt so fresh and happy.





Love, Sissy Baby Annie



9 comments:

  1. I love what Katie wrote about you Sissy baby Annie you are such a perfect and pretty sissy baby. I would love to babysit you Sissy Baby Annie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write more baby sitting stories about carrying for baby annie

      Delete
  2. Mommy's infantile sissy baby princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries little one. Ms Shari and mommy will take care of all baby's needs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It pleases me so very much that you are Mistress Shari's sissy baby. She loves to feed you your baby bottle and baby food! She even told me she loves your adorable baby talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Would love to read more stories about sissy baby annie and her baby sitters!

      Delete
  5. Real sissy babies are the most adorable! Is she still diapered often?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and darling little sissy baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...