Search This Blog

pretty magnetic dolls for little girls

Mistress Shari gave me a lovely present which is so cute and fun! Each magnetic doll has 4 sheets of magnetics dresses and accessories. The magnetic dolls are on the left and their outfits on the right. Once I get all 3 dolls dressed I give them names and the we play and have adventures together. It's so much fun! Mistress Shari loves to watch me play with my new magnetic dollies. She says that magnetic dollies are for girls 3-5 years old! The dolls are so much fun and so pretty.

                        




One of the funniest things that adults say to me is that I am childish. Isn't that funny? Telling a child, a little girl,  that I am childish!  Giggle




Love, Sissy Princess Annie



15 comments:

  1. I am so glad you love playing with you magnetic dolls! You are a child in every way! I love that pretty photo of you and your dolly! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Love that pic of sissy with her dolly! Well, she is emotionally, intellectually and legally a child

      Delete
  2. sissy Annie is both juvenile and infantile! A 3 or 4 year old who loves to be nurtured and cared for as the little girl she truly is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pretty photo of of sissy annie with her dolly is delightful. It really shows her regression to weak and helpless little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely play toy for a little princess her age!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissy Annie loves all her childish games and toys from her dollies and plushies to her make-believe & adventure sets. Dress-up dolls and other creative sets (like jewelry making) are favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are much better than paper dolls! You van play this game with 2 other girlfriends! I love your Disney Princess dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun is this! Such a childish and darling little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you just the happiest little girl playing with your dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your mommy regressed you to a darling little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you have pretty dress-up dollies to play with! They will reinforce how childish and juvenile you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely present! I used to love paper dolls but these will last forever! Please post pics of your dollies from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmm! Love seeing sissy's most childish toys, especially her dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just see how sissy is interacting with her dolly! So. sweet and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderfully childish! So perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...