Search This Blog

Annie's Sissy Corner #2

 


Isn't this so pretty!!!! I just love pretty dresses! (as you can see). But I always feel very defenseless and weak. Even more in very short dresses. I just have to be very careful when it is very windy outside, smoothing out my dress when I sit and keeping my knees together. These sissies look so very happy in their pretty dresses!





Isn't she a pretty and adorable little girl sissy? Now she can play dollies with her sister!


I love that pink dress and the heels! Sissy is the women's little dolly. They love dressing their sissy dolly in pretty outfits! WOW, A little pleated skirt and silk blouse! So lucky!



Yes, sissy is right that dresses and so soft and pretty! His mommy is teaching him to do all the housework and domestic tasks. 

7 comments:

  1. These sissy cartoons are just too cute! I see you as the little girl pushing her stroller in the very short dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty art. The first one might like to share dollies with the other lucky princesses to help them relax into a nice cute tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and darling! The sissies in pretty dresses and all playing like dainty girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty panties, lovely dresses, cute makeup and darling hair ribbons! So silly and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving "Annie's Sissy Corner". The sissification is so Over-the-Top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite in the "1950s Theme". All those cute young sissies!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...