Search This Blog

My pretty Leyadoll

 

Happiness is found in the smile of a child. Founded in 2018, Leyadoll® brings full smiles to babies with heart and love. We offer the best handmade personalized baby dolls & gifts for your littles to keep for a lifetime.


Founded in 2018, Leyadoll brings full smiles to babies with heart and love.



This is my newest LEYA DOLL. Ballerina LEYA. You can see "Annie" on her dress. Mommy gives her to me to hold when she puts me to bed. She is very soft and cuddly. I also love to take her with me sometimes when we go places. People love asking about her.



This is my first LEYA DOLL. She fits perfected on the back of my special backpack!



I love this picture of me sitting on my Princess Bed with my pretty LEYA DOLLY

Sissy Princess Annie



6 comments:

  1. oh so very cute Sissy Annie I love every thing you post on your blog You are such a sweet sissy little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LEYADOLL is so cute and darling! I see those two little girls with their dolls. That just how I think of you, Annie. A sweet little baby who loves her dolly and needs her for comfort! Bedtime must be so special for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just a little babygirl!! That photo of you in your pretty dress holding your dolly is so precious. Does mommy keep you in dispers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I love your blog! Mommy must be so proud of her little girl! It has been a while since I baby sat for you. I love that you are still the sweet baby girl I remember. Stay sweet darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beautiful dolly is so perfect for you. You love the feel of your Leyadoll and the different textures, the size and softness is just right for you to cuddle. I am glad our little baby Annie loves her LeyaDoll so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie! WOW! I love how truly infantile you are with your LEYADOLL.It's so sweet that you sleep and cuddle her for comfort. Does mommy give you your pacifier too?

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...