Search This Blog

My Barbie Playhouse

 Hopefully we are going to the new Barbie Movie this coming weekend.


That reminds me that I used to have lots of Barbies and also a Barbie Playhouse. It was always fun playing Barbies with girlfriends!

I remember that I asked Mommy why she got me a Barbie Playhouse.  She said there are many important reasons. I asked her to write them for me to add here.

  • The Barbie Dollhouse  really encouraged my daughter to use her imagination while playing.
  • There is something to be said about having a place that dolls can call “home.”
  • Pretending, particularly with dolls, fosters a lot of beneficial skills in developing young kids. And while these toys are geared more toward girls, there is nothing wrong with boys playing, too.
  • It's something that Annie and her girlfriends love to do together.

Isn't this just so pretty and pink?


I always love dressing up to play Barbies


Mommy took these next two photos just before she took me to a girlfriend's birthday party!


                            I love being a pretty princess

Love, sissy princess Annie




9 comments:

  1. WOW! sissy princess Annie and her Barbie playhouse. I can tell that you had hours of sweet little girl fun playing with your Barbie playhouse and sharing with your little girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun playing with a pretty dollhouse. Annie you of course pretty princess no wonder you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that your parents gave you a Barbie Playhouse. Your little girlfriends must have loved visiting you and enjoyed playing Barbies together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, your last 7 or 8 posts as so precious and adorable. I love seeing the happy little girl playing with her dollies and being the sweetest sissy princess ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! This little girl loves playtime with her girlfriends

      Delete
  5. Hello, darling. It has been awhile.I'm catching up with your posts! You make the most dainty, darling and adorable little girl. Stay sweet and mind your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How ultra childish you look playing with your Barbies in their dollhouse! How can one little girl have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...