Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes.
Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a femboy and being an obedient little high school sissy!!
Sissy Annie Pansy loves being so girly and feminine!! She loves being accepted by these pretty girls!
Sissy pansy joins the cheerleader squad!! Such cute uniforms!
Sissy Annie Pansy asks Doris a question "How do you girls get used to being stared at and being pinched and patted?" Doris responds "Well as a sissy you love the attention!! To be very clear, as a sissy you are PUSSY. You do not get PUSSY!!"
Mistress Emma!
I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. My dollies are my best friends. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. My life is all about girly sweetness.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The new sissy femboy!!
Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...
-
Hello! Thank you for reading and checking out my blog. My name is sissy princess annie. I am 5 years old. I love my dollies. There are lots ...
-
There have been some recent changes in sissy Annie's sissy lifestyle and some upcoming changes starting. this week. Mommy Holly and her ...
-
I a m a five year old little girl sissy princess . My dollies are my best friends . My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a ...
-
Do you like me pretty new red dress and my new dolly? Ms Emily took me out to show me off and have me sing my sweet sissy song to everyone! ...
-
"Always take your dolly with you everywhere you go. She is your best friend." I always take one of my dollies with me when we g...




OMG I love it Sissy Annie Pansy. You look great. Love the uniform
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire. I am a prissy pink little pansy!!
Delete