SISSY ANNIE PANSY has finally found herself in a daily and weekly routine. About half the week she is the sissy maid for Mistress Shari learning obedience and the domestic tasks required of a sissy maid. The other half half of the of the week she lives with her mommy as the PRISSIEST PINK LITTLE PANSY. I will try to post two separate posts, But this week (Wednesday 19-Aug) I am creating one post to cover both topics!
Exaggerated Femininity: Women enjoy their femininity in diverse ways that focus on personal expression, physical ease, emotional connection, and self-care. Because femininity is unique to each individual, there is no single correct way to experience it. Femininity is attentive yet gentle, direct yet humble, confident yet aware, and independently dependent. Feminine behaviors such as gentleness and sensitivity vary greatly.
Sissies however are a portrait of exaggerated femininity. They display Over-The-Top femininity. They embrace every frill, every bow, every detail with pride and joy. No female woud wear this pink frilly dress! SISSYCORE is the sweetness and PANSYCORE is the flower in which sweetness blooms. More on that in a future post.
A perfect sissy maid The joy of service for a sissy maid comes from the emotional and psychological relief of total surrender, the validation of a defined domestic role, and the unique comfort found in crossing traditional gender boundaries through consensual power exchange. Sissy maid training is the deliberate, ongoing practice of serving a Mistress in the role of a feminine, attentive, beautifully-presented domestic servant, as both an erotic dynamic and a structured form of devotion.
SISSY MAID ANNIE worships Mistress Shari
Mistress Emma
I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. My dollies are my best friends. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. My life is all about girly sweetness.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SISSY ANNIE PANSY WEEKLY UPDATE 19-August
SISSY ANNIE PANSY has finally found herself in a daily and weekly routine. About half the week she is the sissy maid for Mistress Shari lear...
-
Hello! Thank you for reading and checking out my blog. My name is sissy princess annie. I am 5 years old. I love my dollies. There are lots ...
-
There have been some recent changes in sissy Annie's sissy lifestyle and some upcoming changes starting. this week. Mommy Holly and her ...
-
I a m a five year old little girl sissy princess . My dollies are my best friends . My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a ...
-
Do you like me pretty new red dress and my new dolly? Ms Emily took me out to show me off and have me sing my sweet sissy song to everyone! ...
-
"Always take your dolly with you everywhere you go. She is your best friend." I always take one of my dollies with me when we g...

I love these two posters! OMG!! Exaggerated Femininity is an under statement! Adore sissy's pose to her mistress!
ReplyDeleteExaggerated femininity is a clinical term for sissies who crave to be OTT feminine. Sissy Annie Pansy exhibits this desire to wear the cutest and frilliest dresses! She loves the attention!
ReplyDelete