Search This Blog

A special portrait of Sissy annie pansy

I AM SOFT. I AM SWEET. I AM GIRLY. I AM ME. EXAGGERATED FEMININITY IS MY JOY. MY STYLE. MY TRUTH! I AM SISSY ANNIE PANSY.


I connect with the soft, gentle side of my PansyCore aesthetic. I feel so vulnerable, dainty, delicate, fragile, graceful, faint-hearted and sweet!!! And I LOVE the feeling!! I have been sissified and feminized! Thank you so much! I AM SISSY ANNIE PANSY.

6 comments:

  1. Annie looks so pretty love the dollie and the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Did you read what my Fairy Godmother wrote about me? So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely portrait of a true PANSY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portrait of a true sissy!

    ReplyDelete

The new sissy femboy!!

Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...