Search This Blog

The origin of PANSY as an insult.

I love when someone calls me by my full name - SISSY ANNIE PANSY! It's so humiliating but I love it so!! I am a pansy - a dainty, delicate flower. I am a sissy, an artificial girly creature, always in the process of becoming more and more submissive and obedient!! I am a very weak and submissive little pansy! I always am dressed in lovely and juvenile litte girl's dresses!

Love, Sissy Annie Pansy! I hope you like all the pansy pics of me!





8 comments:

  1. It's important that to constantly reinforce that sissy is a delicate and dainty little pansy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reminders that she is a PANSY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more than anything sissy is a PANSY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PANSY perfectly describes SISSY ANNIE PANSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since I met her she has always loved being called a pansy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sissy is a weak and pathetic pansy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delicate and dainty pansy! So weak and darling!

    ReplyDelete

The new sissy femboy!!

Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...