Search This Blog

Full Sissy Humiliation Captions #1

Mommy told me only sissies perform curtsies anymore!
I love performing deep curtsies to show what a pansy I am.

Being obedient makes me happy, excited and aroused.
I am deeply humiliated and ashamed. I have no control
I must tell everyone that I am an obediemt little sissy wanker
I beg you to please humiliate me

7 comments:

  1. I hope you like this one! I'm working on a few that are very similar - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How humiliating! Sissy shares all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you feel humiliated and ashamed! You area pansy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love to share with everyone what a prissy pink little pansy you area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truth in advertising! What a frilly pansy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when sissy "tells all" about her sissiness!

    ReplyDelete

The new sissy femboy!!

Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...