Search This Blog

Annie's blog followers

It is shameful that sissy annie's blog is not attracting many new followers. I want her to be more "out there" in order to drive more followers to her blog! Sissy is a beautiful and darling little sissy girl and should be much more visible. She is a role model for all other sissies. I am very proud to be her Mistress!

I created this. I will post ot on her FLICKR account and on other places. Any suggestions for marketing and posting would be appreciated. I will make other versions of this to post on a regular schedule.


I have also created a profile for her on Quora.com as an experiment. She now has about 15 followers and lots of lovely comments like this:

❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜Š❤️ Sissy Princess Annie, You are a pretty pansy, petal, fairy, flower, little sissy girl! XOXO for you, too! I am very happy for you because you seem to have truly found true happiness and your purpose for the rest of your life. That’s beyond wonderful! Congratulations!!! ❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜Š❤️

Sissy Annie sent this to Ms Dani and I today:

"I want you to know that in the last month or so I have become a mindless little sissy whose only thoughts are being obedient to Goddess Shari and craving and begging for her approval. I need to be displayed and humiliated. I am her dolly to be played with as she desires. I must be wanked and fed my sissy cream for good sissy health." 


Mistress Shari



15 comments:

  1. Mistress Shari, I think it is wonderful of you wanting Sissy Annie to be out there more, and yes yahoo flickr is a way to show other Sissy's her blog. You might also wish to try Fetlife as well. I also signed up for her Quora page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some variety to this blog would be helpful. The posed pictures are fine, but how about some of her being fed. Being spanked. being made up and especially diapered. Many diaper luvers out there who would appreciate seeing sissy in nothing but a diaper and other feminine attire. Sissy in the high chair, playing on the floor. Videos of her being humiliated and other content that appeals to others is the best way to grow the blog. It's all about the content and not as much where you put it. Create great content and the blog will grow. (BTW, the pictures - or better still mixing in some videos - will grow the blog and none of this has to "show" sissy's clitty or any other nudity. But pushing some other buttons will be an asset to what you already have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I defiantly agree with the post by Anonymous abut the different style of photos and videos as well

      Delete
    2. These are excellent suggestions! Sissy will love being even more humiliated as a sissy baby.

      Delete
  3. I heartily agree with adding videos to the mix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what sissy annie wrote about being a "mindless little sissy". She has been taken significantly deeper into submission. Excellent, Ms Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a bit frustrating that she has not gained new followers lately. I like some of the idea mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mistress, I thought this blog and you guys were offline so have not been following as months ago could not connect, just saw on flikr that this is not the case as just happened to still be on flikr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know also if you let others share their sissy photos on Sissy Annie's blog that would be great also, know I would love to share my photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like sissy has added a few new followers! Other sissy admirers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that she is being outed much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving all the new very SISSY posts! So humiliating but sissy loves it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. isn't that just perfect? - A mindless little sissy whose only thoughts are being obedient to Goddess Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love to see pics of her Being spanked. being made up and especially diapered.

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...