Search This Blog

pansy photo #2

 Pansy#1

(history by Ms Shari)

There are just times when one sees a certain pic and you recognize it as a "PANSY" photo. It's obvious! Just a reminder that "PANSY" is a term used to mean a male regarded as gay, effeminate, or simply a weakling. As an adjective, it applies to things, such as clothes (skirts ,dresses, etc),associated with such a person. (Urban Dictionary)

The insult "pansy" actually comes from the French "pensée", which is the past tense of "to think", but is also a feminine reflexive. This term came about in the mid-fifteenth century, and essentially, it was used pejoratively to describe a man who thinks too much (like a woman is the intimation). Thinking men were not brawny, active, robust men, therefore they were thought to be slightly effeminate. It wasn't until 1929 that the term "pansy" came to mean sissy boi.

Which dress is the most "Pansy-like"?

I am a pansy, petal, fairy, flower sissy girl!

Fairy Princess Annie

Disney Princess Pansy Annie


Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie


Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie



Pink Bows Pansy Annie

14 comments:

  1. Well, of course, sissy is a pansy! Occasionally she gets called that. She has been trained to thank the person for the compliment! "Disney Princess Pansy Annie" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy does love being called a pansy because she loved being told she is a pretty flower! That's so sweet! My favorite is "Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one with the parasol is the very epitome of "pansy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pansy AND a Fairy! Fairy Princess Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the photos show a perfect pansy little sissy girl love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka-dots are perfect for pansies! Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is "Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie". She truly is the perfect pansy little sissy girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite hard to choose. Sissy is a pansy no matter what dress she wears. My favorite is "Disney Princess Pansy Annie". Love how she is holding her dress out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of sissy's dresses are pansy dresses! I agree that the parasol is the very epitome of "pansy".

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so proud to be considered a pansy, and all of these pictures show that beautifully. It can be hard to pick a favorite, but I think I have to go with the second "Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie". I like the sweet pose as you kneel there among the flowers and hold out your skirt to show off your pretty dress. Polka dots always make a girl look more feminine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sierra, thanks for following and commenting. I hope you will add comments to many of the posts. I love being a pansy, petal, fairy, flower sissy princess! I adore polka-dots!!!

      Delete
  11. I think sissy Annie is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting your lovely comment on my blog! I hope you will add comments to many of the posts. You are very kind

      Delete
  12. I like "Pink Polka-Dot Pansy Annie" cause is kneeling like a good sissy and ready to suck on something delicious!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...