Search This Blog

Nanea Mitchell in Team AG sweater and skirt set!

Nanea Mitchell, representing the World War II era from the Pearl Harbor bombing and America's official entry into the war, including Hawaiian-American culture[1

I'm so used to seeing Nanea in her traditional Hawaiian dresses. But this looks so cute on her!
  • A lightweight red cardigan with golden buttons
  • A navy-blue tank top with a multi-star graphic
  • A white cotton-twill tennis skirt with red and blue stripes at the hem
  • A glittery golden star hair clip, a pair of blue ankle socks, and a pair of low-top white sneakers with red accents at the sides




Kula Gardens - Upcountry Maui

My Christmas Bear dress in my bedroom!




I love you, Nanea!!
Sissy Princess Annie




 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, they're both very cute. Wonder will mommy buy me a Nanea for my birthday and a bear dress for Christmas, I promise I'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sissy sharing stories all about her adventures with her dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanea is a very pretty dolly! I love her AG sweater and skirt set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy annie, you are so blessed to be a darling sissy princess forever! Enjoy your dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! Love how you dress your dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissy Mommy loves her dollies! I hope she gets lots of playtime with them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dolly is adorable. You are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...