Search This Blog

I am Ms Shari's little baby dolly!



I love my American Girl dolls. They are my best friends. Adults think they are just plastic toys but little girls know they are real girls. I always take one my my girls with me wherever I go.  It's great to have a friend to chat with and play games with. Plus, I get a lot of comfort, which I need, by holding my girl near me. The other thing I like is that people treat me as a little girl when they see me with my doll. Even more so when I am twinning. Each one of my dozen girls are very precious and important to me. 

11 comments:

  1. Ms Shari must love playing with her live sissy dolly! Love your pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy Annie has a lovely playroom for all of her dollies! I do love how she cares for and plays with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does make a great sissy mommy for her lovely dollies

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling and happy little sissy enjoying her playtime with her dollies.A precious little child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessed little sissy princess! An amazing regression!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistress Shari loved caring for her sissy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An infantile little baby dolly! LOL. Does baby need her dummy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the words that come to mind and CHILDISH and INFANTILE. A darling sissy baby princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sissy Annie is a little toddler who loves her dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You truly are a little sissy baby dolly!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...