Search This Blog

Mistress and Sissy: A Dialogue, episode 22

Sissy Dani asks:
How should a dominant woman respond to a male who asks to be feminized?

Mistress Amelia responds:
That's an excellent question. It is important to first ask about the male's background, seriousness about the request and willingness to totally submit to a dominant.

I usually find that most males who desire to be feminized have many "Buts"
- But I can only be feminized in private
- But I can't have any physical body changes
- But I have family that will not approve
- But I have a job where I must be in male clothes

The male must be 100% ready for the journey to total feminization. It's a step-by-step approach. Physical and emotional changes. Willingness to completely submit to the dominant and accept sissification. The strong desire to be a girly girl and incorporate that into every aspect of his life--pretty dresses, feminine clothes and attitude, etc.

Question for Sissy Dani:
How does a male incorporate being a sissy into his everyday life and still work as a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...