Search This Blog

Coloring and writing project for Miss Shari

I have a project for you, sissy annie. Please take a regular white paper and hold it lengthwise on the table. Draw a rectangle. Now you have a border. Color it and make the border very pretty. On the inside write the following sentence: "Sissy Annie is Miss Shari's sissy dolly and wanker"  That must fit length wise. It must be very neat and clear and straight. Repeat until you reach the bottom border. In the middle of the page paste a pretty pic of my dolly, sissy annie, in the same rectangle shape. Then scan the paper and post it to your blog.


I hope you like it Miss Shari. The pic of me was taken at the bookstore when I was there for children's story time


Sissy Annie is Miss Shari's sissy dolly and wanker

5 comments:

  1. Sissy, you are such a good little princess! I know you are only a 5 year old child but you can do much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writing assignment could be enhanced a little by having sissy highlight the word "wanker" with a pink pen, unless she is not allowed to have one so she doesn't write on herself or other valuables. Also, how did the diapering and the need for a paci go for the sissy baby? That wasn't expounded upon by sissy who should be spanked for ignoring that comment as spelled out in another post. Seems like the baby should be diapered regularly and not just at bedtime until she learns to listen to what she is told to do by her Mommy and other nice ladies who know what's best for sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the concept but it's very sloppy and ugly.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...