Search This Blog

sissy mommy's little darlings - Happy New Year 2024


A special thanks to everyone for following my blog and for all of your lovely compliments! My goals are always:

To be a dainty & delicate little girl sissy in the way I think, act and present myself

To completely accept female control and never question what I am told to do

Proud to show everyone what a precious little girl and Pretty princess I am

mommy's little sissy darling

Here are my little darlings whom I love and care for. They are all amazing girls with faboulous stories.  I love playing dollies with my girlfriends.  Click the link to each girl's story.


 Blaire Wilson


    Corrine and Gwynn Tan








13 comments:

  1. Sissy annie, your mommy is proud of how you love, play with and care for you little darlings. You are the most childish little girl sissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a darling little sissy girl Annie and I really love the photos of all your darling dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so precious how little girls adore and care for their dolls! Annie loves her little darlings! You would love playing dollies with her.

      Delete
    2. You are so sweet Claire! I love that you enjoy babysitting sissy annie.

      Delete
  3. It is very important to remind a child of her goals.and explain them. I do love that your dollies as so important to you! I am sure you will have many adventures with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year sissy annie. Another year of showing everyone that you are mommy's little sissy darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so precious that you love and care for your little darlings. It's so perfectly childish and utterly sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and juvenile! The sissy has been regressed to a darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sissy's goals could not be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sissy annie is so cute and adorable in her childish dresses! Very pretty legs too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember so well my visit and watching sissy annie and her little girlfriend playing dollies together. "Childish" is not even close. OMG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sissy annie, thank you for sharing your little darlings with all of us. I am sure you have amazing play times with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect way to start the new sissy year! By displaying your love for your dollies!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...