Search This Blog

"Mommy's little sissy darling" game for sissy annie

Annie loves telling people that she is "Mommy's little sissy darling" so I decided to make a game of it where she can earn rewards. 


She is required to tell everyone she meets that she is "Mommy's little sissy darling". Then  do  a pretty and deep curtsy and present her personal card!


From Jan 1st sissy annie will be rewarded with 10 points for every person that she greets in the manner described above.  BUT if she misses someone that she SHOULD have introduced herself to, then she will be penalized 50 points and be punished by 5 whacks from her paddle.

At the end of the month she can use the points to purchase things from American Girl for her dollies. There are some other trigger words that she can earn points for at mommy's discretion. 

1. When sissy annie hears the words "Is Sissy Happy?" she will sign her song "I'm a Little Sissy" to the tune if "I'm a little teapot". and then curtsy! Sissy Annie loves to show everyone what a sissy she is!       

2. When sissy annie hears the words "annie's panties" she will lift her skirt and show off her pretty sissy panties just like a little 2 year old toddler does.

3. The trigger word "Infantile" is a sub-conscious reminder that sissy annie must cry like a baby to have her diaper changed, to be fed when she is hungry and for attention and comfort. 

   4. Singing any of her sissy nursery rhymes -  Annie is  cute and sweet as all get out performing these and blushing with humiliation, too! For example! (I'm a little teapot)

I'm a little sissy

Short and sweet

Here is my curtsy

Here is my pout


When I get all pretty

I just shout

Little Miss Sissy

All About!!


5. When sissy hears "sissy is silly" she starts to laugh uncontrollably like a 2 year old child. 



Love,
mommy's little sissy darling
sissy annie with her dolly MaryEllen



14 comments:

  1. This is a great idea....but don't forget her other trigger, "Sissy is silly", which starts her giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mommy! I love this new game! It's so much fun and I love telling people that I am mommy's little sissy darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How perfectly childish you are sissy annie. You are so proud of being mommy's little sissy darling.

      Delete
  3. Annine you are such a very special little sissy (SFT) know what I mean. I hope you do get all the points you need and much more. I have loved all you blogs last year and I look forward to reading all you new ones this year. And writing a few myself about me babysitting you. Love you, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire - That is a lovely reminder that annie is your SFT. I know you are so looking forward to that! I love your babysitting stories!

      Delete
  4. How darling and cute! The sissy child will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling and precious little toddler who craves the attention,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Describing a child as childish is stating the obvious! I adore the pics of her holding her dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute photo of sissy on the deck of the shipin her lovely sweet dress!! Sissies need to be shown off for the submissive little fairies that they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! YES! I adore the photos of sissy in her fairy wings and sissy wand!

      Delete
  8. Isn't this just the sweetest little game! Sissy is rewarded for showing off what pansy, petal, fairy, flower she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought exactly! This is such a good idea to keep sissy focused!

      Delete
  9. LOL! what a perfect game for a little sissy!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...