Search This Blog

Nursery Rhymes for toddler sissy Annie

 sissy annie and her dolly twinning in her pretty Christmas Dress!


Mommy bought sissy annie two albums with toddler nursery rhymes


There are so many pretty songs. Annie's favorites (so far) are Old McDonald, Jack and Jill, The Wheels on the bus, little miss muffet, Mary Mary Quite Contrary and Mary had a Litte Lamb. There are 30 songs on each album.  Annie sings along and dances to the songs, She is such a happy little toddler!


Annie is learning to sing two new very special songs:

This first is based on "Little Miss Muffet":



 

Little miss annie sat on her fanny
Sucking her binky in bliss
Along came her Mummy 
who tickled her tummy
And then gave her sissy a Kiss








The second is from "Mary Mary Quite Contrary




Annie sissy, oh so prissy
How does your wardrobe grow?
With baby frocks and frilly socks
And pretty shoes all in a row






This is sissy annie's curret song


I'm a little sissy

Short and sweet

Here is my curtsy

Here is my pout


When I get all pretty

I just shout

Little Miss Sissy

All About!!





                                  "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy





11 comments:

  1. I'm sure she's cute and sweet as all get out performing these...and blushing with humiliation, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dani!. I love the songs you wrote. I have been practicing them!

      Delete
  2. So perfectly childish and infantile! Love the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely a 2 year old toddler! Love to see videos of her singing her SISSY nursery rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a prissy little sissy! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed so loud thinking of sissy annie singing these darling songs in public!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute I would love to see sissy annie singing her songs and dancing to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES - We all would love to see sissy annie as a pretty toddler singing her sissy nursery rhymes!

      Delete
  7. I really do hope you will post some videos of sissy annie singing and dancing

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...