Search This Blog

Annie's Sissy Corner #6

 


OMG!  That is exactly what I want! To be in the "Little Miss Sissy Pageant". Dancing, prancing, singing and showing everyone what a dainty and darling little girl sissy I am. !



David looks so adorable and cute in his new pretty dress! I adore that cute heart purse! He hasn't figured oit that his days as a boy are long over. His mommy is preparing him to date biys as a pretty girl.



Why is the sissy complaining? She is going to be living as a sweet and dainty little girl and be completely feminized! Not to mention living life in pretty dresses.





Being a little girl sissy is truly the best!  You'll get over the humiliation and love playing with your dollies!


Sissy Princess Annie

 "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy

7 comments:

  1. I just love the sissy yellow dress I want one like that so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. The sissies are protesting but we know they all want to be ultra girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rught, annie - Being a little girl sissy is truly the best! You'll get over the humiliation and love playing with your dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "OMG! That is exactly what I want! To be in the "Little Miss Sissy Pageant". Dancing, prancing, singing and showing everyone what a dainty and darling little girl sissy I am." Of course you do sissy annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie's sissy corner is always delightful! Sissy David is going to love the change in lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prissy sissy is the epitome of what sissy wanna be dreams are made of..ohhh to run off to such a place

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...