Search This Blog

Mistress and Sissy: A Dialogue, episode three

The next question is posed by Mistress Amelia:

At what stage of childhood development do you estimate sissy annie to be?

I'm NOT referring to a specific age. Her mommy says she lives the lifestyle of a five-year-old. Her love of her dolls is very substantial. What are her behaviors and her interests that help you pinpoint her development? One thing I do NOT see is any sign of independence. That's very normal for a sissy--total submission.

Sissy Dani responds:

It is clear that, psychologically, sissy annie is a pre-school toddler. Her devotion to her dolls and her Mommy is an indication of that. On the other hand, she is decidedly a physically normal adult male, something I discovered when she developed (with my help) an erotic reaction to wearing silk and satin panties. Her genitals respond to stimulation as you would expect. Her total submission, as you term it, is another sign of that arrested development.

She is somewhat narcissistic. She adores being admired and praised for her sissy-ness and is proud to show off by performing and revealing how like a little girl she is. Her entire situation is, I think, what a lawyer would call sui generis. It is its own thing; there's nothing else like it. Her legal status as a child, with a guardian, makes her unlike any other “little girl” sissy I have ever heard of.

And now, my question for Mistress Amelia: Would you ever want such total responsibility for a submissive sissy’s well-being? I can tell you that I, personally, would never want to surrender myself to another person so completely.

7 comments:

  1. I would agree with your assessment. except that she is very narcissistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that she varies her persona as a "little" between a pre-school toddler and a kindergartener. (ages 2 to 5). Dr Dotson told me that little girls ,of Annie's age, are all somewhat narcissistic. Add in being a sissy and she is a lot more narcissistic than "somewhat". I do love how much she enjoys being shown off to women or showing off herself within reason. Her situation is definitely unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little girls tend to stop playing with dolls about 8 or so depending on social pressure. Of course, little girl sissies are a totally different matter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Narcism is very natural in a sissy! Looking forward to visiting the little sissy again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that said, she is a darling little girl sissy who loves her dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always considered sissy annie to be a "kindergartner" About age 4. intellectually, emotional and socially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caring for her dolls always makes her seem even younger and more dependent on her mommy.

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...