Search This Blog

Mistress and Sissy: A Dialogue, episode four

Referring to Holly and annie’s situation, Dani asked:

Would you ever want such total responsibility for a submissive sissy’s well-being? I can tell you that I, personally, would never want to surrender myself to another person so completely.

Mistress Amelia responds:

That's an excellent question. In Ms Holly's case she truly wanted a child. Specifically a little girl who would not grow up. She explained to me, when I first met sissy annie, that her only choice was to find an extremely submissive sissy who was also a "little". That is a sissy with a persona of a child. Ms Holly totally immersed Annie in the lifestyle of a five-year-old little girl—pretty dresses, girly interests and the like. Have you seen Annie's princess room and playroom? That has had a major psychological effect on the little darling's psyche, with, of course, lots of positive reinforcement. Sissy Annie reached the point where she could not care for herself and needed a legal guardian. That means that Ms Holly is legally obligated to keep Annie safe, healthy and happy including financially. It's a big responsibility. But now they have what each other desires--Ms Holly has her little girl sissy who will never grow up. Sissy Annie loves her darling world of princesses and unicorns! So childish and adorable.

I know that I personally could not take that much responsibility for a sissy. I have feminized and sissified quite a few sissies. But that was always for a set period of time to reach specific sissy goals.

However, I am well aware of married men who have been sissified/feminized by their wives (with professional assistance) and been given a more traditional domestic role. The couple usually create a contract where the submission is spelled out in detail. The female has responsibilities for the sissy's well- being and the sissy's responsibilities are the new reality. In many of these relationships the sissy becomes the domestic. aka sissy maid, as it were, which I feel is the perfect role for a mature sissy.

My question for you:

Sissy Annie's goals are:
1. To be a dainty & delicate little girl sissy in the way I think, act and present myself
2. To completely accept female control and never question what I am told to do
3. To be proud to show everyone what a precious little girl and pretty princess I am

Please comment on the appropriateness of these goals and if you would update them in any way or add additional goals. Are these goals universal for all sissies or, if not, how would you write them to make them apply to all sissies?

9 comments:

  1. Personally feel that most women should adopt a sissy of their own and feminize/sissify her as the type of sissy she desires. It is a significant responsibility but, from my experience, very fulfilling emotionally and in other ways. My sissy is a child. I realize that most women are not looking for a little girl sissy! In a way, sissies are like pets. They need lots of care and attention. They are there to please us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a sissy living with me for a significant time. I guess you could call her my live-in-maid. She has her own free time to pursue her interests and social time as long as she meets her commitments to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Ms Holly shares sissy Annie with me. But she has most parental responsibility which is fine with me. I'd love a sissy maid though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to sissify them and then make them mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is something I would like to try but not for an extended period if time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the right sissy I would accept the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently training 4 sissies. But my personal life is my own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When it comes to infantalization there is no other choice but to provide 24X7 care and nurturing for the sissy baby. I have regressed a few in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an owner of a mature sissy this is not an issue. We have a contract that details sissy's lifestyle and responsibilities and my expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Shari, Teen Domme #1

This will begin a new monthly feature, as I imagine what Annie's young mistress might be like in a few years, when she begins dating.