Search This Blog

I love pretty pink satin & silk sissy panties

I adore wearing pretty pink satin and silk sissy panties. They are so girly and femme. They make me feel so pretty and SISSY! I almost want to lift my dress and show them off to everyone. I feel so much more girly in pretty panties. Mommy, please buy these for me!!

Adult baby sissy pink satin frilly premium panties ABDL knickers lingerie underwear 

Materials: lace, ribbon, elastic, satin, Organza




Divas Delight panties
Baby Pink Satin Full Fit Sissy Panties. Lots of Organza Frills. Silver Ribbon and Bows.







Divas Delight panties

Baby Pink Satin Sissy Panties - Girly Bikini Style Knickers. Lace Ribbon&Bows - A girly, Sissy pair of Bikini style Panties hand confectioned from hi-gloss, Slippery smooth baby pink satin.











I love panties that make me feel the cutest and most girly! I love lots of lace and frills! Bow & Lace Sissy Panties are the ultimate expression of. sissiness!  They feel so good and make me want to touch. But, of course, I'm not allowed to touch without permission or I get locked up for being a naughty sissy.
Love,
mommy's little sissy darling


LIMITED Edition Sissy SATIN Sissy B*tch Panties shiny wetlook

(UPDATE - Sissy Annie will be wearing sissy panties during the day and will be diapered at night.)




10 comments:

  1. It's a very, very SISSY feeling, isn't it my little sissy darling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those panties I wish I had them myself I just love sissy pretty panties. I Hope Sissy Annie gets to model them for all of us someday. (hint Ms Holly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be ordering some pretty sissy panties for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy Annie gets so excited in her SISSY panties! They are so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reminder - sissy annie hears the words "annie's panties" she will lift her dress and show them off. If she is wearing diapers she will show off her frilly diaper cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the opportunity to see sissy's pretty panties!!

      Delete
  6. A darling and SISSY post! Sissy's pretty panties on display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1262204926/limited-edition-sissy-satin-sissy-btch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Girl! You should always enjoy being in panties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Dani! I have always been a sissy BUT I never have felt so SISSY as I do now in my pretty SISSY Panties.

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...