Search This Blog

the Nutcracker Ballet

On the afternoon of Dec 23rd we went to the Classic Center Theater in Athens, Ga to see the State Ballet Theater of Ukraine perform the Nutcracker Ballet. We went last year and loved it. This year was even better.

Before the performance I was able to get my photo taken with one of the Ballerinas! Mommy had arranged that! Isn't she beautiful! I was wearing my pink ballet recital dress and Courtney was wearing a lovely ballerina outfit.  I told the sweet ballerina that I am mommy's little sissy darling. She told me that that is so sweet!

I got lots of compliments and asked for pictures. It was an amazing show. It was a long drive (about 90 minutes) but worth it. This was the first time I had the opportunity to take Courtney out with me. We had a lot if time to chat on the trip.  She is a very smart girl!


Love,
mommy's little sissy darling

9 comments:

  1. Annie you are such a luckily little sissy girl and you look so pretty dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy loves that you were so proud to share that you are her "Little Sissy Darling".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney looks so cute in her ballerina dress! I'm sure all the other little girls at the ballet were not dressed as cute as you! You are a 100% little sissy darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How utterly beautiful and darling! What a sweet sissy with her dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how happy you look dressed so pretty and holding your new dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How extremely & dreamily childish! But, then again, you are a child, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, you are just the most darling and adorable little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankly, she really is. A darling and delicate little princess!

      Delete
  8. I know it has been said but you are just the sweetest little girl. Everyone adores you, little sissy!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...