Search This Blog

The Sissy Tea Party

 

Mommy told me to post more photos of my BBT sissy baby party dress! It's made of lovely bunny with pink ruffles and trimmed with blue lace. It also has a matching pink petticoat. Of course it is very short and sassy!

We went to a lovely tea party attended by many lovely ladies and girls.




After the tea I got quite a big surprise. I was told that I won the costume contest. I had no idea that there was a costume contest. I was asked to stand up and twirl and curtsy to the ladies and girls! I then walked around the room to show off what a pretty sissy I am!

I was so excited. You can see my reaction!  
Giggle! What a sissy pose!

There I am with the special prize in my hand. Of course I thanked everyone for being so sweet. But as a sissy this is not a costume! It's what sissies wear most of the time!


Sissy Princess Annie

                                                                            "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy)





8 comments:

  1. sissy annie I love you in that dress I know you have diapers under it, I bet it would look just as cute with pretty sissy panties as well. I also can not wait to see you in it in person someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those photos that show your reactions! Super Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you be any cuter?? That dress is amazing. But no female would ever wear it! It's perfect for sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy Annie aren't you the most adorable sissy ever? That dress is like a neon sign!! Look at the pretty sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much pouf the stiff pink petticoat gives you! The short skirt shows off your darling and shapely girly legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sissy annie that's a perfect sweet dress for a little princess's tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true! It's a perfect sissy dress for our darling sissy annie!

    ReplyDelete

paper (magnetic) dolls for pre-schoolers

Mistress Shari gave me a present of paper dolls. But these are magnetic. Paper dolls get ruined so easily but these are hard plastic and wil...