Search This Blog

Her name is "sissy annie"

This is sissy annie's mommy with a simple request for all of those who love and care for her.  Please ALWAYS refer to her as "SISSY ANNIE".  NEVER as just "ANNIE".  You may add additional modifiers as you wish.

 For example "infantile sissy baby annie."  
"annie" is never capitalized for obvious reasons! 

If you do make a mistake with her name in a blog comment she will be paddled! Of course, if  you feel that sissy annie must be punished, for any reason, this is a way to inform me. Just put a number after "Annie (10)." that will let me know how many whacks she has earned. You may add a brief reason also.

Annie was a naughty little sissy Sunday morning and was punished by a severe mouth washing and OTK paddling.  A reminder that infantile sissy baby annie ONLY is able to do baby talk on baby days. Also, something new for the blog! If you see a little diapered baby inage at the bottom of the blog post that means that sissy baby annie was diapered in those pictures. I didn't have her go back to January to add that image to her posts but you can safely assume she was diapered in most of them.


Thank you!

Mistress Dale


 


9 comments:

  1. Thank you Mommy. I was a bad little sissy baby on Sunday and deserved the punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give sissy annie (10) for me. I seriously doubt she was humiliated or embarassed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a lovely surprise! So delightfully sissy! I love that beautiful sissy dress! Please post more! That pose is so cute and adorable! What a sissy! sissy annie (10). Just because sissies need reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sissy annie (5) you are just the cutest little dear. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. I adored giving you the 5 whacks OTK. Your mommy knows exactly what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the dress you are wearing sissy prince annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. that frilly pink dress is the sissiest dress I have ever seen. It's so perfect for sissy annie. Please post more photos of her in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pose with sissy annie's 2 hands tucked under her cheek. She is stating how much she loves showing off what a sissy princess she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that cute infantile and extra sissy dress at the end of the post. It's obvious that the sissy baby is diapered! Love the girly bows!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...