Search This Blog

Introducing Little Girl sissy Annie

             How I feel and what makes me so happy all the time

I love being a 5 year old little girl sissy. My world is one of pretty dresses, unicorns, fairies, princesses and beautiful dolls.  I love that mommy and other women care for me and help keep me safe and healthy. 

I love being mommy's perfect diapered infantile sissy baby princess. I tingle when I hear someone call me precious. I love being bathed, diapered, fed and dressed as a baby.  I love sucking on my dummy cause it gives me comfort. I love listening to my baby mobile cause the music gives me sweet girly dreams. I love being shown off as a darling little princess. I love my American Girl dolls. They are my best friends. I love being a student at  Fish Academy for little girl sissies. That all makes me very happy. 

I am so delighted and overjoyed to belong to Goddess Lilith. She makes all decisions for me and knows what is best for me. I love to kiss her derriere.

I am a pansy, petal, fairy, flower, sissy girl




Love, Sissy Princess Annie




6 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, my little girl sissy! Of course you are a pansy, petal, fairy, flower sissy girl! I love these two pictures of you in that Disney Princess dress surrounded by your dollies, plushies and childish toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results of total sissification and feminization are incredible! I love how happy this all makes you! Sweet sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look how adorable and sweet you are. Of course you are a happy little princess! A perfect sissy darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that I loved baby sitting for you! It has been way too long. You love being held in my arms and fed your baby bottle of warm milk. You always hated messing your diaper. But what a happy baby you transformed into with a clean diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was chatting with Ms Lilith over the weekend. She was telling me what an obedient and submissive little girl you are for her. She told me that you crave her approval - as you should!! Your every thought & deed must express how much you love to please her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that photo above "humiliation". Your dress is ute and darling. Holding your dolly in your lap is adorable. No wonder you love being a 5 year old little girl sissy.

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...