Search This Blog

The 5 "Ds" of a little girl sissy

 I think that this is all pretty self-explanatory. On the left photo is my Samantha, my first American Girl dolly. On the right is Blaire Wilson who was American Girl of the Year in 2019.  


I am a 5 year old little girl sissy princess

My dollies are my best friends

My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child

I must be girly and feminine in every thought and in everything I do

My life is all about girly sweetness

My Playroom and my dollies (some of them)

Sissy Princess Annie


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for teaching us fellow sissies on the 5 D'S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two photos of you are perfect. Lovely childish dresses and pretty dollies which you adore. Darling, Delicate and Dainty are personality traits you exhibit. So juvenile, childish and totally sissy. What a pansy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the dresses and your choice of dollies. Innocent is the word that comes to mind. Childish is not even close. You are a precious little girl in your heart and mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful and marvelous how much more childish you have become. Your infantile nature just shows through. Is Mistress still keeping you in nappies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissy Annie I love that pic of you in your playroom. It's the perfect place for a darling, dainty and delicate little princess. Away from the adult world which would be much too difficult for a child like you. I imagine the hours you spend there with your little girlfriends playing dollies is the best part of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of you girly sweetness post. (https://sissymommyslittledarlings.blogspot.com/2023/02/my-life-is-all-about-girly-sweetness.html). Would love you to repost that with some new pictures! The 5 "Ds" are perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie you need to link those 5 statements to the posts where you further explain them. I love the 5 "Ds".

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...