Search This Blog

American Girl vacation set

Mistress Delores gave me this beautiful American Girl set yesterday! It's a vacation set that I can share with my dollies. I will open it up when my girlfriend Amy visits this weekend. We haven't chosen which of my little darlings we will play with. Amy always chooses her dolly first and then she chooses one for me. Then Amy decided what adventure we will have with our dollies and what games we play or which movie or cartoons we will watch. I love my playroom and all my dollies!





Sissy Princess Annie

10 comments:

  1. You are such a lucky little sissy girl and of course so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of the darling little sissy girl in her playroom with her dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect present for a little girl and her playmates! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love playing dollies with my girlfriends

      Delete
  4. I love your comment about your friend Amy choosing which doll to play with and which games you play. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome, Annie. I love how you enjoy your little darlings and share with your darling playmates. You are a sweet child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! More cute outfits and things to play with for you and your dollies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to open that box when Amy comes to visit!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...