Search This Blog

Sunday play date with Amy and Julie

 From Mistress Delores Dale:

Dear Sissy Princess Annie: 

I had a lovely day visiting with you, your mommy and your little girlfriends, Amy and Julie. You were a delightful little princess letting Amy and Julie choose which dolly they preferred to play with and allowing them to choose the games they wanted to play and the cartoons they preferred to watch.

Mommy choose an adorable play dress for you. The motif of cute little girls is adorable and cute. Not to mention that you are just like those little girls on the dress! 


I took lots of pictures of you girls in your playroom. Amy and Julie are so jealous but at least your mommy arranges lots of playdates for you girls. I love how happy you are among your dollies.



I adore your princess bedroom! Your dolly Kavi Sharma is adorable in her casual American Girl T-shirt, skirt and sandals. Look at the cute unicorns behind you. Your juvenile twin bed is perfect for you.


It was fun going to the playground and watching you girls go on the swings, slides and just run around and play games. I was so impressed that you did exactly what your little girl friends told you to do.


You did so much better performing your curtsy and introducing yourself to the people we met at the park.  After all the fun Mommy made dinner for little girls and Amy helped her feed you, Annie. I know you were a little shy about that but you cooperated very nicely,



Hugs and kisses to the darling sissy princess!


9 comments:

  1. I wish I could have enjoyed the day with you. I am sure Amy and Julie had a fun time. Love your cute juvenile dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved you joining us! Next Time

      Delete
  2. What a pretty childish dress! Perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anything you have become even more childish. I love the photos of you in your playroom surrounded by your pretty dollies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie really has become more childish. She loves telling me all about the latest episodes of Alice's Wonderland Bakery.

      Delete
    2. Annie is the happiest little girl surrounded by her dollies in her playroom! Definitely more childish!

      Delete
  4. I love you being a little sissy girl Annie

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...