Search This Blog

Alice's Wonderland Bakery - gifts

 Look what mommy gave me today!


An Alice's Wonderland book. "Where there's a whisk there is a way"

"When the Queen of Hearts orders a heart shaped cheesecake for a special party, Alice and her friends are ready to stir up a wonderful Wonderland creation"

Alice and her friends


Fergie the white rabbit, Alice, Chesire Cat, Princess Rosa, Hattie and Dinah

I hope that I can have a playdate with Amy this weekend so we can play Alice's Wonderland Bakery

Sissy Princess Annie



8 comments:

  1. Hi Sissy Princess Annie and Sissy Princess Annie's Mommy. :) Oh you got more stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Has mommy read the book to you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you play "Alice's Wonderland Bakery" who do you like to pretend to be? I bet it's either Alice or Princess Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show is geared Preschoolers who are into magic and fantasy will enjoy the whimsical characters and desserts in the imaginative wonderland world. Annie loves playing with the little characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling and sweet! I adore that she is reinforced for her childish behaviors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie love what was written about you. You are such a special sissy little girl. You will always be a little girl and I will love you for ever your Aunt Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though? Annie will always be a little girl and love her sweet little darlings and her cute childish dresses!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...