Search This Blog

American Girl of the Year 2023 - Kavi Sharma (2)

 Over the weekend I got Kavi all setup in the playroom and spend all of Saturday with her.

When we were at the Charlotte American Girl store we got Kavi, her trunk, her pajamas and her accessories. Kavi's boon won't be available until sometime in March. But I heard it will be a larger book and also hardcover. I'm so excited to read more about her.

I spent a wonderful day with Kavi. I introduced her to all the other girls and we had a tea part together! I'm so glad that Kavi is part of the family.

Kavi in her casual outfit and her backstage trunk!.


Kavi's Journal and the American Girl Tea Set!


                                                Kavi's workout clothes!


                                                          Kavi's Pajamas


                                                            Kavi's Bollywood costume!



                                  Cute sweater and skirt for our outing to the Puppetry Center

                                                            Sissy Princess Annie












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...