Search This Blog

The Dragon King Puppet Show

 On Saturday afternoon we went to see the Dragon King Puppet Show at the Center for Puppetry Arts. It was an amazing story and the puppets were incredible. Lots of children were there with their parents. We all had a great time. The video link is from the people who did the puppet show here.

After the puppet show we went into the Jim Henson Museum and took lots of pictures!

I took Kavi Sharma with me. My first outing with Kavi! I dressed her for the cold January weather.









Sissy Princess Annie







4 comments:

  1. Annie I love how look in all those photo's Its just wonderful you go out as a baby girl like that. and the fact that you took your new dolly. I hope you had great comments from others how pretty you look. Please keep adding new post to the wonderful blog I love seeing and reading them. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire - thanks for so many sweet compliments! Kavi is so special. We had a tea party for her and all my other girls!. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute new dolly! You are just the sweetest child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kavi is awesome! She loved the puppet show. Some of the other girls asked about her!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...