Sissy Annie Pansy in pre-school with all the other little children
What is Sissy Annie Pansy's world? She is triggered to perceive herself, through hypnotic suggestion, as a 4 yeard old little girl. As it s she is emotionally, intellectually and legally a child!!
Ms Jennifer gives the children new instructions.
Ms Jennifer reads the story of the little turtle to the children. Sissy Annie pansy listens intently!!
Ms Jennifer asks the children a question.
Ms Jennifer ask sissy Annie Pansy a personal Question!
Sissy Annie performs a sweet curtsey to show her respect and love for her teacher and classmates!
It's recess and play time!!
Playground Dress-Up Chat.
Dolly Playdate at School
Dolly Playdate Tea Party
Sissy Annie Pansy is the sweetest little darling! To be Continued!
Mistress Emma
I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. My dollies are my best friends. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. My life is all about girly sweetness.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SISSY ANNIE PANSY WEEKLY UPDATE 31-August
Dedication and servitude. Sissies head must always be below the level of her mistress. She must never look her mistress in the eye. She neve...
-
Hello! Thank you for reading and checking out my blog. My name is sissy princess annie. I am 5 years old. I love my dollies. There are lots ...
-
There have been some recent changes in sissy Annie's sissy lifestyle and some upcoming changes starting. this week. Mommy Holly and her ...
-
I a m a five year old little girl sissy princess . My dollies are my best friends . My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a ...
-
Do you like me pretty new red dress and my new dolly? Ms Emily took me out to show me off and have me sing my sweet sissy song to everyone! ...
-
"Always take your dolly with you everywhere you go. She is your best friend." I always take one of my dollies with me when we g...












Regressing sissy annie pansy to a little girl is truly so humiliating!
ReplyDeleteLove the story line!!! So cute
ReplyDeleteSuch a childish little girl! Love the story!
ReplyDeleteThe regression of a sissy into a weak and vulnerable little girl is a favorite of mine
ReplyDeleteLove the story!! Sissy Annie Pansy is a sweet child!!
ReplyDelete