I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. My dollies are my best friends. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. My life is all about girly sweetness.
Search This Blog
Ice Cream Treat for SISSY ANNIE PANSY
Mommy took Sissy Annie Pansy for ice cream yesterday at Pelican's!! Of course mommy dressed her in her lovely Ice Cream dress! Three teenage girls had fun telling Sissy Annie Pansy what a SISSY she is. She performed a deep curtsey to prove that she is a screaming SISSY!
Mistress Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The new sissy femboy!!
Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...
-
Hello! Thank you for reading and checking out my blog. My name is sissy princess annie. I am 5 years old. I love my dollies. There are lots ...
-
There have been some recent changes in sissy Annie's sissy lifestyle and some upcoming changes starting. this week. Mommy Holly and her ...
-
I a m a five year old little girl sissy princess . My dollies are my best friends . My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a ...
-
Do you like me pretty new red dress and my new dolly? Ms Emily took me out to show me off and have me sing my sweet sissy song to everyone! ...
-
"Always take your dolly with you everywhere you go. She is your best friend." I always take one of my dollies with me when we g...

It was so much fun to take Sissy Annie Pansy out for ice cream!
ReplyDeleteSo absolutely childish and sweet!!
ReplyDeleteAdore the cute dress! So perfectly short! for a little girl!
ReplyDelete