Search This Blog

Sissy Annie Pansy's new personal card!

Sissy annie pansy will give this to everone she meets! It reinforces what a prissy pink little servile sissy maid she is!!

I love when someone calls me by my full name - SISSY ANNIE PANSY! It's so humiliating but I love it so!! I am a pansy - a dainty, delicate flower. I am a sissy, an artificial girly creature, always in the process of becoming more and more submissive and obedient!! I am a very weak and submissive little pansy! I always am dressed in lovely and juvenile litte girl's dresses! Whenever someone--especially a stranger or new acquaintance--calls me by my full name, "Sissy Annie Pansy," I curtsey and responds in my most girlish voice, "Yes, I am Sissy Annie Pansy!"



5 comments:

  1. How sweet and girly! Love the pic of sissy kissing Mistress Shari's heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sissy, an artificial girly creature, always in the process of becoming more and more submissive and obedient!! Never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Sissy Knows her place!

    ReplyDelete

The new sissy femboy!!

Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...