Search This Blog

Little Miss Sissy Annie Pansy

"Pansy" has come to represent someone who:

🌸 Has a gentle, compassionate heart.

🌼 Finds beauty in flowers, storybooks, and dollies.

💕 Wants everyone she meets to feel loved and accepted.

🤝 Welcomes new friends with kindness.

🌷 Nurtures others because she has been nurtured herself.

"People often tell me, 'Sissy Annie Pansy is the very definition of a pansy.' I always smile when I hear that. To me, it means they have seen Annie's heart. They have seen her gentleness, her sweetness, her kindness, and the joy she finds in caring for her dollies and welcoming others. If 'Pansy' reminds people of a little girl who leaves every heart feeling loved and accepted, then I couldn't imagine a more beautiful name for her."



Please call me "SISSY ANNIE PANSY". ---- Your prissy pink little pansy! - Annie

2 comments:

Little Miss Sissy Annie Pansy

"Pansy" has come to represent someone who: 🌸 Has a gentle, compassionate heart. 🌼 Finds beauty in flowers, storybooks, and do...