Search This Blog

Replies to.... Saturday With Sissy Annie

 

Link to original post

What a lovely story and what wonderful photos of such a very pretty sissy girl. Thanks for the lovely comments, Claire! Sissy Annie worships her Mistress and obeys her (me!!). I enjoy dressing my dolly! What's not to love about an obedient sissy! So compliant, submissive, meek and docile. Love the pic of her sucking her dummy! How delightfully humiliating! So true! A sissy's greatest joy is to be seen and humiliated! I am certain your Mistress was so proud to show you off!

Mistress Shari loves that I am so very obedient and does whatever she tells me. I do love being shown off and telling all the ladies what an obedient little sissy wanker I am.

Looks like you had an enjoyable time showing off sissy annie at the park. I love the choice of dress and her sweet dolly! What a sweet and obedient little sissy! What a delightful sissy day! I love sissy's pretty blue dress! Adore her sissy poems!OMG! I laughed so hard at this! So humiliating and you loved every minute! LOL! You love your paddling! I was told you had the best time being shown off to everyone and telling all the ladies what an obedient little sissy wanker you are!

Sometimes Mistress Shari paddles me in semi-public over-the-knee. She lets me suck on my dummy so I don't cry and scream so loud. I love the cute, childish, pretty dress!

Wasn't it wonderful and kind that Mistress Shari milked you so that you could have sissy cream on your ice cream!! It has been way too long since I put you over my lap and gave you a good paddling. Just a reminder of your place! We will plan that soon! that's a lovely and delightfully childish dress! So perfect for a little sissy princess! Must be so humiliating to be shown off, do deep curtsies and sometimes lift your dress to show off your sissy panties! OMG! Love the fact that you are Ms Shari's dolly! Like a toy to be played with and used for her pleasure and enjoyment!

It was wonderful that Mistress Shari wanked me and put the sissy cream over my vanilla ice cream! So tasty! It is very humiliating but I love that and need it. I am so happy to be her little dolly!

Love sissy princess Annie




2 comments:

  1. Sissy Annie, I feel that you could do a much better job of humiliating yourself and telling us more about how you felt! You will be punished for the mediocre effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good sissy craves humiliation! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete

paper (magnetic) dolls for pre-schoolers

Mistress Shari gave me a present of paper dolls. But these are magnetic. Paper dolls get ruined so easily but these are hard plastic and wil...