Search This Blog

What type of fragrances are the right choice for a sissy?



Of course, Floral and sugary sweet scents are the best choices for your sissy! Sissy Annie's favorites are PINK SUGAR and PINK FLOWER.They reinforce her girly sweetness! They are guaranteed to FEMINIZE and SISSIFY with daily use. Sissy Annie has been taught to refresh her fragrance every hour.

Sissy Annie is wearing her BBT SISSY CLOSET "Sissy Princess French Dress".

"I love being a sweetly perfumed little dolly" - Sissy Princess Annie



A trip to the gardens for sissy to be seen and humiliated! There she is practicing her deep curtsy and reciting her sissy poems! She loves posing for pictures and giving out her personal card!


Mistress Amelia

6 comments:

  1. OMG! What a gorgeous sissy dress. No real woman or girl would wear a dress like that! I love the ads for Pink Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a frilly and poufy dress. I can only imagine the comments and the looks sissy gets when she is out in public in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course sissies should have the fragrance of cotton candy and be dressed super girly sweet. But this is so over-the-top! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly Sweetness is so important for a sissy! Her outfit, her makeup, her fragrance and her female deportment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take sissy out fun places with her in that gorgeous sissy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. The frilly dress and the real heels! It says "look at what a sissy I am"

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...