Search This Blog

Replies to........ Disney Princess Concert.

 Post 

I had sissy Annie create a beautiful montage poster. It will be framed and posted in her princess room as a reminder that "A true sissy's ultimate goal and greatest happiness is to be seen and humiliated"  Love the pics with sissy and her dolly! A reminder of how juvenile she is. What a lovely humiliating experience! How utterly juvenile and childish she is.

Thank you! I am constantly reminded that a true sissy's ultimate goal and greatest happiness is to be seen and humiliated. Hopefully the poster will be here soon so that mommy can put it on my princess room wall for me to read everyday.

It's so sweet that sissy annie has a new girlfriend. Especially one who will humiliate her as the sissy wanker she is. Wish I could be there on Thursday for her bi-weekly wanking. I could not stop laughing at this! How utterly humiliating. That little girl is going to take sissy to new depths of submission.   I hope we find out more about sissy wanking planned for this evening!!  Please share!!  Obviously sissy can't help herself. She is caught in the never ending loop of humiliation-arousal-wanking cycle.

The wanking session went really well. I was so embarrassed. Much more than that. But I could not help myself. I needed to wank so badly!! Finally, Ms Hayes let me explode into my panties. I was breathing so hard and whimpering. What a sissy I am. Ms. Hayes had me lick the sissy cream from my fingers and then from my panties. It was so yummy and delicious like sticky and delicious vanilla ice cream.  She had me tell Shari and her mommy how much I love eating my sissy cream.

Sissy is blessed to have so many pretty dresses and then to show everyone what a prissy sissy she is! My most favorites are those where sissy is holding and playing with her dollies! So utterly childish and juvenile. Sweet and darling. Does mommy still keep sissy caged? If so, on what occasions is she caged? 

I do love to show everyone what a prissy sissy I am. And since I really am a legal child and so childish I guess that is perfect. Mommy only locks me occasionally now. Just a reminder never to touch without permission. I am glad for that but sometimes I want to touch so badly. I have to learn self-control.








5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got to see the photo caption I did at Dr. Dotson's request! Did I truly capture your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Dr Dotson sent it to me and told me to post it! oh, yes. My thoughts exactly!! It's so humiliating and I love it so much!

      Delete
  2. I could not stop laughing when I scrolled down and saw that sissy caps image. You should make that her blog profile picture.

    ReplyDelete

Sissy Magazine #5