Search This Blog

I am a pretty little girl sissy who obeys my mommy

The first 4 months of this year have gone by so quickly. I have learned so much and have had lots of fun being myself.  A cute little girl sissy!

Ms Dani has put me in trance nearly every week. It's hard to describe the wonderful feeling I have in trance. I's like the wonderful feeling when I gently rub my nubbin when I am allowed to wank myself. Except I know that I am not really touching because I am not allowed to touch ever.

I love that so much. It feel so wonderful. I also have a wanking session with Ms Hayes every 2 weeks which is very humiliating but so necessary.

Mistress Amelia gave me a list of all of the things I have learned. She had me made this montage! I hope you like and will leave me very humiliating comments!



    Love - sissy princess annie



10 comments:

  1. I love what an obedient and lovely sissy you are. So well trained to please your mommy and all the women who care for you. An adorable little sissy wanker

    ReplyDelete
  2. sissy's regular wanking and deep humiliation had made her the meekest, docile and unquestioning little wanker! She loves to please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy needs to be taken even deeper! She is overwhelmingly childish, juvenile and utterly submissive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore feminizing little sissies. Sissy is so adorable in her pretty childish dresses! And loving it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The self-humiliation is incredible. Love that the wanking is regulated and monitored! The juvenile dresses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the references to annie's sissy cream are just adorable and humiliating. Sounds like she has learned to love the special sissy treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never come across such an obedient sissy who will self-humiliate as told! How weak and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Annie, this is humiliating times 100. And there you are even begging for more. How weak and deep can one sissy go??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy loves the pretty pics of sissy annie. She likes that baby rattle and wants to see more pics of sissy in her baby dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More than anything sissy in an obedient little sissy wanker. She loves eating her yummy sissy cream too!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...