Search This Blog

Unicorn World

 

Helping parents create magical memories with their kids by bringing an immersive, photo-worthy experience to them





Mommy took me to Unicorn World last Saturday! The were lots and lots of little girls in pretty dresses enjoying the activities and the pretty unicorns. I got lots and lots of compliments on my unicorn dress.



I also got a big surprise from mommy when she started to dress me. UNICORN PANTIES!! Aren't they beautiful and cute!

I even got to show them off a few times. Mommy, may I display my pretty prissy unicorn panties?

"Yes, you may my obedient little sissy wanker. Lift your dress high so these nice ladies can see how pretty and sissy they are. Now slowly turn around!"

Giggle. My little nubbin was twitching as I showed them my pretty new panties. Some of the ladies even took pictures!









Love - sissy annie


11 comments:

  1. You know, of course, that unicorns only respond to virgins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie it looks like you had a wonderful time Love the pictures as well. You are a very beautiful sissy little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, of course, that unicorns are only responsive to virgins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea! Mommy sent me this - "Unicorns are said to be drawn by the presence of a virtuous maiden, and let their guard down only in her presence." I have really met unicorns. I love them!

      Delete
  4. Unicorns, fairies, mermaids, dolls and the like are perfect interests for a child like sissy annie. Love the prissy sissy unicorn panties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely and juvenile outing for sissy! I expect the cute mermaid enjoyed sissy telling her all about her sissyness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many girls fantasize about horses, dolphins and unicorns. One theory about why is that it helps them express their power. Others say the animals — real and mythical — symbolize dreaming and achieving. Still for many, it's a way to run away with their imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sissy annie is so blessed to have so many lovely and childish dresses! Those panties are just the cutest! I can see why she wants to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredibly childish! That dress is perfect for a 3 to 6 year old little darling! The panties are adorable. No wonder you wanted to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sissy, your dress is perfect for a 4 or 5 year old little girl! I'm certain all the little girls there your age were so jealous! Did you have a nice chat with the mermaid??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sissy's prissy panties that match her dress! No wonder that she wants to show them off!

    ReplyDelete

Sissy Magazine #5