Search This Blog

I AM AN OBEDIENT LITTLE SISSY WANKER #2


Sissy did it again! We were out with friends on Sunday afternoon March 24th and a lovely lady gave sissy annie a sweet compliment and told Annie that she is a pretty girl! Annie not only said "on no, I am an obedient little sissy wanker" but she said it so loud that more people could hear. Then she gave a deep curtsy and pulled up her dress far enough to briefly show her sissy panties.

There was some commotion and finger pointing and laughter. The lady then asked sissy annie how often she wanks. Annie said that Mommy and Mistress Hayes only allows her to wank once a week. The lady asked Annie if that was enough for her. Annie said she would love to wank more often.

The next thing I heard was Annie saying "I am mommy's little sissy darling" and reciting her "I'm a little sissy" song. Annie was telling the lady (and everyone who could hear) all about her princess room, her playroom and her dollies. Annie gave the lovely lady her personal card and asked her to follow her blog.

I'm not sure I have ever seen such an exhibition of self-humiliation from sissy annie or anyone. Last Thursday evening when Ms Hayes arrived for Annie's wanking session Annie gave her a hug and said "Hello, Ms. Hayes, please help me be an obedient little sissy wanker".

Ms Hayes, giggled and told Annie that she (Annie) should love to humiliate herself because it makes her feel so good!

I am mommy's little sissy darling (curtsy)

Sissy Princess Annie






10 comments:

  1. Sissy Annie is wearing her SISSY PRINCESS FRENCH DRESS by BBT Sissy Closet. Would you like to see more photos of sissy in this adorable sissy dress??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That my ultimate goal and greatest happiness is to be seen and humiliated!

      Delete
    2. OMG! Yes, sissy! That's exactly correct! That is what being a sissy is all about!

      Delete
  2. I love it Annie and Yes Mistress Amelia I would love to see more photos in her Princess French Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I'd love to see her more often in those lacy socks and pretty heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since sissy annie began a weekly wanking, managed by Ms Hayes, she has become a much more standard sissy. She can still be a sweet little girl sissy. But her arousal and craving for wanking raises her desire for humiliation. That's always on her mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sissy dress is perfect for sissy annie. No female would ever wear a dress to frilly and humiliating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been baby sitting sissy annie this week while her mommy is away. She loves being nurtured as an infantile little baby. I love feeding her her baby bottle of warm milk every morning and then putting her in her play pen and watching her play with her rattles and blocks. She is a truly sweet sissy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only imagine how humiliated she is when she wears that dress out in public. 100% sissy wanker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sissy loves to be taken out and shown off. She can't help telling everyonw what a sissy wanker she is!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...